Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Advisors

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Financial Advisors

Can anyone recommend one?  I am in El Segundo and I am looking for a new advisor.  A really good one to help me pay off my credit cards yet save at the same time. 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Financial Advisors

creoleqt wrote:
Can anyone recommend one?  I am in El Segundo and I am looking for a new advisor.  A really good one to help me pay off my credit cards yet save at the same time. 

creoleqt, I have no idea where el Sequndo is. Members here are not advisors (as a busness). People will offer advise and then it is up to you what is right for your situation.

We need more info. on what you need. Are you asking how to pay down CC?

If you pay on your CC as soon as you get it instead of waiting for the due date then you save by not paying intrest for that month.

Pay as much as you can BUT at least the min. amount due. NEVER be late!!!

Pay the CC with the highest intrest first.

Thats all I can offer without knowing more of what you need.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 11-08-2007 01:25 AM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Financial Advisors

Look for someone that has earned their CFP (Certified Financial Planner) and is independent of any brokerage/bank/etc.  CFP certification is not dependent upon a degree in Accounting, etc - earning that is dependent upon knowledge of financial planning.  It is a tough one to get.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.