Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Bill Tracking Websites

tag
tvandine
Contributor

Financial Bill Tracking Websites

So i found a post from 2012 about GE blocking the website Mint. Well that was two years ago, so what have you guys done since then? I've got to many GE cards to keep track of different due dates and such and just don't want to have to log into a million different websites all of the time. I'd spend days a month doing so. 

So the question is, have you guys found one that works with GE to manage all cards with no flaws? I see that Manilla closed down last month!!

Really need some help on this!!

Thanks

You don't even want to know how many cards i've got....

Credit Started May 31st, 2014 EQ:710|EX:712|TU:732 FICO:726
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Middleswarth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Financial Bill Tracking Websites

It is still true that GE blocks Quicken from scraping your accounts.  They do not support OFX which is the proper way to do it, so Quicken tries to scrape the info from their website and GE blocks them.

GE does support your bank's bill pay.  I have all my bills sent to USAA and paid from there.  I just have to remember to download my transactions every month so I can match them in MoneyDance.

Message 2 of 4
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

I HIGHLY suggest the app Mobilligy (available on iphone and android), it is compatible with my Walmart card!

You can even pay your bills from the app which I frequently use! Since Manilla closed this is the only thing I can find that works and has a clean user interface.

Message 3 of 4
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

I HIGHLY suggest the app Mobilligy (available on iphone and android), it is compatible with my Walmart card!

You can even pay your bills from the app which I frequently use! Since Manilla closed this is the only thing I can find that works and has a clean user interface.

I second this!  Very nice app!

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.