Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First GW letter denied...bummer

tag
mlynne37wiu
Valued Member

First GW letter denied...bummer

Well, I have sent 2 GW letters to two separate Verizon Wireless addresses and I have also emailed the CEO at the www.planetfeedback.com website which was provided by this forum (awesome, by the way). 

I received a call from the assistant to the CEO (from planetfeedback) and she said she would be looking into it for me, but they can't remove anything if the information is accurate.  She is supposed to be contacting me within 24-48 hours.

Then I received a call from the VW Recovery Center who denied my request because it is an accurate report to the credit bureaus.  I guess I'm still waiting to hear from the assistant to the CEO, but it just seems like no one wants to budge at Verizon.  And it's for an $82 bill under my name that was late (thanks to my sister who never told me).  I could understand $820, but $82?  I read on this forum that people say just keep trying, but VW really seems like they are not going to budge.  And how will they budge if I keep calling over and over for the same thing?  I guess this really isn't a question, just a post.  I've learned so much from this forum and I am so appreciative.  I guess I just needed to vent Smiley Sad
October 2008 TU 687 EQ 644 EX 698

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ariesdreamer
Regular Contributor

Re: First GW letter denied...bummer

My first two GWs were not a success either so I feel you! I'm still awaiting 8 other GWs I did as well but it's only been a few weeks and its killing me. I'm still a newbie to all of this so one of the pro's can help you with your question. Good luck!
02/17/2021: 654 (EX), 633 (EQ), 608 (TU)
12/8/2020: 668 (EX), 630 (EQ), 630 (TU)
Message 2 of 6
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

My first GW and recon letters went out today.  I'm on pins and needles and they haven't even been delivered yet.  LOL!  But I definitely feel your frustration and need to vent.  Better luck in the future.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

indyhotmama wrote:
My first GW and recon letters went out today.  I'm on pins and needles and they haven't even been delivered yet.  LOL!  But I definitely feel your frustration and need to vent.  Better luck in the future.

Im right there with you I put 3 GW letters in the mail Sunday afternoon and Sunday night I was already going crazy.  I check my email for a score watch email first thing in the morning, over my lunch hour, and first thing when i come home from work and then about another 10 times before bed!  Think we need to start a myfico addiction group soon!Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am 0 for 3 so far, but i won't let it deter me!  I have a "no" so far from Countrywide, Chase, and a small collection on my DW CR.  I will just continue to send the letters - like Andy in Shawshank Redemption.  I hope they eventually make the deletions to just get rid of me!!!  Smiley Wink

Message Edited by sdmac99 on 08-07-2007 05:11 AM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sent out five GW letters for mine and hubbies.  BOA was the first to respond and deleted the 30 day late the very next week.  So far No out way's  Yes . Chase, Counrywide and Discover all said no but I looked yesterday and Discover removed all but one 30 day late and there were three so even if you get a No sometimes it still works.  Don't give up for every No I just send out another one and remind them that I was a good customer until a job loss.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.