Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premeir CO Need Help!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Premeir CO Need Help!!

I signed an app for First Premier for a friend that was in need and he failed to make payments. This just showed up on my CR in Feb 2008.  The amount is only $325.00?  I don't mind paying to get this off my report, but First Premier said no deal to PFD. Any body had exp with them?? Suggestions appreciated. This is only baddie on my reports TU, EX. other than few more related to ID theft. Suggestions appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premeir CO Need Help!!

I heard these guys don't do PFDs.

Ask them if they are willing to accept PIF and send you a letter that the account was PIF and settled. Send copies to the CRas for removal...

That or DV the account..

Thanks
Message 2 of 4
LADYBUG7788
Valued Member

i am also having a problem with them, but when i called the collection dept to speak with them over a disputed bill it said hsbc bank, does this bank own first premier? they are very much against pfd
so im gonna try a new approach instead of delete im gonna pif but for them to remove negative remarks for example ---no charge off or lates just paid closed -- i figured it was better than the negatives.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Shadow and  good luck Ladybug, hope your successful!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.