Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Premier Bank

Oh no. I can't apply for a Orchard Bank card because it's HSBC. I have a 4 accounts with them that are delinquent from 2002...

Im running out of choices here..
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would stay away from FPB. I have 2 cards now which I've had for years. The fees are outrageous and it is difficult to obtain a CLI.

I am only keeping them because I don't want to close them but am keeping the balances close to $0.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

step away from the application with you hands in the air....
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I threw it away already.
Thanks

Message 14 of 17
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Right now you've got a secured card, and a small loan with your Credit Union.   What I would do is just chill for a few months, use your card wisely, pay in full or leave the 1-9% utilization, pay on your loan. and let your card and loan work for you.  It's all about patience.  You don't want to go on application spree especially if you still have a bad credit score.   Just wait a few months and with good on time paying better offers should be right around the corner.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks BOSWD. I'll hold off on everything for a while.
Message 16 of 17
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I think that's the best bet.   I was in a similar position about a month and a half ago.  I started seeing some major improvement on my credit score,  got approved for the $99/$500 BoA card and the Ochard Bank unsecured $300 CL .   and I wanted to apply for maybe one more but thought better of it since I am way to fresh out of horrible credit and just didn't want anymore dings.    Just want the cards to work for me.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.