Regular Contributor
JemiBlue

Re: First Premier card

Thanks for all the helpful advice.
Regular Contributor
SGT_F

My BOA Platinum Visa appeared on my CR before I even received it...so they can appear on there before activating it.
Valued Contributor
SmartCookie

SGT_F wrote:
My BOA Platinum Visa appeared on my CR before I even received it...so they can appear on there before activating it.

Yeah I am pretty certain myself that this has happened to me with cards over the years as well.  I've had a few say 'closed by consumer' on the reports after a few months when I didn't activate the card.  Never bothered to do anything about them (didn't know better at the time) and they've since dropped off.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+