Did you mean: 

First TC, Now NC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First TC, Now NC

fused wrote:
CS = CreditSecure

Oh, duh.  Forgot about that one.  And I should know, cause duh, amex.
Message 11 of 32
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Noah_Bodie wrote:

They have SSNs, and there's nothing to stop 'em from sharing a list of "troublemakers" with the other CRAs. Here, CIC and CB could be one big ol' blacklist.

As far as I'm concerned, it was the detailed discussions on daily pulling at CIC and CB  that got everyone kicked out of TC.
Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by jones44 on 11-30-2007 03:24 PM
Message 13 of 32
missgamecock
Contributor

Not to say that anyone did anything wrong, but what about those of us who are anticipating applying for a loan (refinance both cars and 125% debt consolidation 2nd mortgage) in the next few months, have found inaccuracies on our report and are pulling because of that.I check everyday right now to see if my mortgage has been paid along with several other things. The only thing showing paid is my lowes card. I closed on my refinance on 11/9. I have also only had monitoring since 11/9 though too. How long before they shut you down? I won't pull as much once some of this gets straightened out. However, right now things are changing daily with the disputes and stuff.

1) Has anyone been able to get back on after proving that they have been fixing their credit reports and that is why they were checking, not intentionally dropping inquiries?

2) Why the heck have they not been sued for breaking what they promised on the site  with "unlimited" pulls.

3) How long is the blacklist for? a day? a year? Forever? Doesn't seem right if they hold one of the exclusive marketshares for 3 credit reporting. Wouldn't that be considered a monopoly? This would a huge bonanza for a lawyer willing to take it on I would think.
Message 14 of 32
fused
Moderator Emeritus

jones44 wrote:
Can they legally blacklist you like that? '
Megan

They (TC is primary one) blacklisted me and countless others at this forum and others. I'm more than happy with CS.
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

no you're not wrong. i hope that tu/tc gets smacked for calling all of us who used thier product as advertised criminals.
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoaa. Criminals????
Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

So can I pull alot for the next 30 days to see what happens as my cc's get reported w/ zero on under 9% util or no? I'm totally confused now?
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.