Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First baddie gone - Park Dansan CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First baddie gone - Park Dansan CA

I had a $29 collection from Sprint to a CA named "Park Dansan" showing on Ex and Eq.
Sent PFD letter on 8/16/07. Never received response.
On 9/1/07 the entry disappeared from Ex. On 9/4/07 it was gone from Eq.

Not sure why they just deleted, I was offering to pay... oh well.  I'm very excited that I was able to get one of my two derogs removed!

Posting this so anyone searching for this CA can read my experience with them.  Thanks for all the advice people contribute to this site. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First baddie gone - Park Dansan CA

I had that same experience with Park Dansan a few years ago. When I applied for my mortgage, they had three entries on my report for various telecommunications companies. I called them, asked wth? and they deleted them immediately as they could find no information on me.
Glad it worked out for you as well...
Message 2 of 4
aaagirl
New Contributor

Any help or advice you can give me to get "Park Dansan" removed from my TU and EX would be sincerely appreciated!  An acct with MCI from them showed up on my 2 reports just last week, and I have no idea what this account is...I have never had MCI, never seen any kind of statement or bill for collections from them or a Park Dansan either.  Any advice on where to start?  Please help if anyone can.

aaagirl1
FICO SCORES:
>8/11/07 TU: 572 EXP: 586 EQ: 542
1/15/08 TU: 620 EXP: 642 EQ: 655
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

aaagirl, send them a DV  CMRRR
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.