cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For people that have/ had BK.. What was your highest score obtained with BK still showing??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For people that have/ had BK.. What was your highest score obtained with BK still showing??

I just thought of something. Have you actually pulled fresh reports since your two scores jumped to over 800? I'm wondering if the BK dropped off early, and still appears on the third report. The 759 makes sense with a BK that old.

Message 21 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: For people that have/ had BK.. What was your highest score obtained with BK still showing??

WOW..My thread got resurrected from the dead! (2014)

LOL LOVE IT!! Even more so because Lexie mod is in thisSmiley Happy Thanks everyone for posting your scores!!Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

739 basic Fico 8 on TU

Message 23 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

739 basic Fico 8 on TU

gdale...when was your BK dc'ed? Was it a '7"?  

Message 24 of 28
martinkk
Contributor

I have scorewatch so it should inform me if something falls off.....

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread gives me hope that I can get back into the 700 club with the bankruptcy still reporting!  Gives me an idea of how high I can really aim.

Message 26 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

739 basic Fico 8 on TU

gdale...when was your BK dc'ed? Was it a '7"?  

Filed 2/05 and dismissed never went to discharge and yes it was a 7.

Message 27 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@martinkk wrote:

I have scorewatch so it should inform me if something falls off.....

It does not.  As others have suggested, I strongly suspect your BK has fallen off two bureaus.

Check with Credit Karma or annualcreditreports or here or similar report access: I'd bet it's still on TU but not EQ based on your scores.  That 759 TU score would still be a record for having a PR on there to my knowledge; closest I've heard of previously was 756 but we've never had anyone north of 760 with a tax lien or BK.  

        
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.