cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

KDM wrote:
When I did the online cli request for my Blue, it asked me how much of a cl I was requesting.  Isn't it the same for the Delta?  I asked for a specific amount and was approved.

For a CLI online for Blue they ask you to input the amount you want your new cl to be, not the the cli increase amount.  For example: lets say your current cl is 10k and you want it to be 15k, simply type in 15k not 5k.
Message 21 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right.  They asked what credit line I was requesting.   I just figured it would be the same for the Delta card.  You request a certain credit line and it's either approved or denied. 

Message 22 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. On the Delta you punch in a number for the request limit and they give a yay or nay.
Message 23 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

My niece was given an initial cl of 1,000.  Should she ask for a cl of 3,000 at activation?  Higher or lower?
Message 24 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

KDM wrote:
When I did the online cli request for my Blue, it asked me how much of a cl I was requesting.  Isn't it the same for the Delta?  I asked for a specific amount and was approved.

Did you provide your ss#?

Message 25 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not provide my ssn.  I was logged onto my blue account and just hit the cli request.  I was asked what credit line I was requesting.  I put in the amount I wanted my cl to be and was approved.
Message 26 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

KDM wrote:
I did not provide my ssn.  I was logged onto my blue account and just hit the cli request.  I was asked what credit line I was requesting.  I put in the amount I wanted my cl to be and was approved.

Cool... Weird.. Mine never asks for an amount. It just gives it. I guess us credit ballers don't have to specify an amount. HAHA!

Message 27 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like my way better!  I got the exact amount I wanted!  HAHA!!!   Smiley Happy
Message 28 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani - curious - so does the process you are describing for Amex CLI's work the same way if it's a Citi Amex?  
Message 29 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

focused07 wrote:
Tuscani - curious - so does the process you are describing for Amex CLI's work the same way if it's a Citi Amex?  

Not sure.. But my non Amex Citi cards work the same way as my Delta.
Message 30 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.