cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

GREAT! Which AMEX card, and is $3000 the total limit or the amount of the CLI?
Message 51 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Finally a little good news...

I received my Amex Delta Skymiles card today, activated it, and requested a $2000 CLI (for a total of $3000). I figured $2000 was a safe number given my credit history...and it worked!

It is so refreshing to finally be trusted with credit again after years of rejection and beat-downs Smiley Very Happy

I can't thank the members of this board enough for all the helpful tips and advice I have gotten either directly or indirectly from you...not to mention the well wishes and support.

Ok, this is starting to sound like an acceptance speech for an academy award of something... lol.

"I would like to thank the Academy, my parents, and most of all the MyFico message board for making this day possible..."

David
Message 52 of 104
jandj
New Contributor

Exactly what I did...same card, same CLI.  Hooray for us!  Smiley Very Happy
Message 53 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're brave.  I'm still afraid if I request a CLI at this point that they are going to check again and decide they shouldn't have given me a darn card to begin with!!! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue
Message 54 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Cool. I wonder why so many are saying Amex requires 30 days before CLI.
Message 55 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

jandj wrote:
Exactly what I did...same card, same CLI.  Hooray for us!  Smiley Very Happy

Same here.... used the online cli button Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those who have been recently approved for the AMEX Delta...

Okay, am I the only person who had a TU pull for AMEX. After researching this card I applied because EX is my highest score and I thought there was a reasonable chance I would get the card. Besides that, from what I could tell, all of the Florida pulls seemed to be EX. Nope, they pulled TU, my lowest score(FICO 616). The good news is that I was approved for the card yesterday. I am still trying to figure out if any part of my approval was due to having had this card six years ago with a high CL and never a late pay. Anyway, thanks for the advice, I will try for an immediate CL increase as soon as I get the card.
Message 57 of 104
girlie
Regular Contributor

i also requested an increase of $2,000 today online and was approved.  total cl of $3,000.  woo hoo!
Message 58 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Confirmed.. CLI at activation is alive and well. Wife's HHonors just went from $2000 to $5000. Smiley Happy

Yet her Delta got the 7-10 day.
Message 59 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

tuscani, did she request that limit or did she just leave it blank and that is what they tossed at her? i have hhonors and skymiles coming next week and would like to up at least one of them to 5k.
Message 60 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.