cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: For those who have been recently approved for the AMEX Delta...

dog wrote:
tuscani, did she request that limit or did she just leave it blank and that is what they tossed at her? i have hhonors and skymiles coming next week and would like to up at least one of them to 5k.

She requested $5k. The online form will ask you how much you want.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-17-2007 02:27 PM
Message 61 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

grazie, tuscani.
Message 62 of 104
Sunnybity
Contributor

Thanks for the advice on applying for the Amex Delta.  I was approved online for a 1000 credit limit.  The next day on 6-17 I applied for HH Amex and was denied.  Oh well.  I'm happy for the Delta.  My credit score was 585 with Equifax back in Jan 2007.  It now currently stands at 649 Equifax, 650 Experian, and 660 Transunion.  If I keep this pace up maybe I'll qualify for a Blue by January 2008!  Thanks again T!  I love this forum!Smiley Very Happy
Message 63 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

So i did request a CLI upon activation of Amex Delta. I asked for $2500 CL instead of original $1000. I was told that they will send me a letter in 7-10 days stating their decision. I finally got that letter and it says that I have to wait at least 30 days to be eligible for a CLI. Oh well, I am still happy with this card.
Message 64 of 104
Cory
Established Contributor

schwpaul wrote:
Okay, am I the only person who had a TU pull for AMEX. After researching this card I applied because EX is my highest score and I thought there was a reasonable chance I would get the card. Besides that, from what I could tell, all of the Florida pulls seemed to be EX. Nope, they pulled TU, my lowest score(FICO 616). The good news is that I was approved for the card yesterday. I am still trying to figure out if any part of my approval was due to having had this card six years ago with a high CL and never a late pay. Anyway, thanks for the advice, I will try for an immediate CL increase as soon as I get the card.

AMEX pulled EX for me. I wish they would have pulled TU I would have been better off.

Cory
Message 65 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting.... 99% Amex will pull EX (at least right now). Last year it was EQ. Just goes to show you that YMMV always applies. Smiley Happy  
Message 66 of 104
Cory
Established Contributor

princessofpink wrote:
You're brave.  I'm still afraid if I request a CLI at this point that they are going to check again and decide they shouldn't have given me a darn card to begin with!!! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

LOL!! I feel the same way. If it's not broke don't try and fix it.

Cory
Message 67 of 104
gringo43
Valued Member

DW was approved for Amex blue over the wkend...should we apply for other amex now.
                        TU 690
                        EQ 760
                        EX  793
Message 68 of 104
Cory
Established Contributor

Tuscani wrote:
Interesting.... 99% Amex will pull EX (at least right now). Last year it was EQ. Just goes to show you that YMMV always applies. Smiley Happy  

I wish. I am going to wait until December and apply for an Amex card. I still have five baddies on my report. I have disputed five of them and they got removed just these past two weeks.

I can't wait to see my TU and EQ reports. I'm getting a personal loan in two weeks to pay off the high balance baddies.

Does anyone know how much paying off a four thousand dollars for one collections account and another two thousand dollars collections should impact my scores?

I will still have a charge-off left until October and two small collections accounts totalling seven hundred fifty dollars. I must say I think that's why my reports are showing derogatory remarks.

Cory
Message 69 of 104
gringo43
Valued Member

BUMP
Message 70 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.