cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

gringo43 wrote:
Tuscani,
        Just spoke with Amex...real nice people...butttt...they said the TU would have to update because Clear Card policy will not issue with CO...Period. But welcome to reapply after deletion. Even after they checked her EX and EQ..go figure.
        Really sucks because the account is due to auto fall off my CR 07/2007...hard to believe. I'm in the dog house BIG time.Smiley Sad

Oh... you never mentioned there was a CO! But we didn't expect them to pull TU either. Smiley Happy

Just try again next month.
Message 81 of 104
Cory
Established Contributor

Irvin wrote:
What is a "bump?" why you keep saying that?

LOL!!
Message 82 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

got my amex delta skymiles today! yay.  asked for a cli on activation from 2k to 5k and got a 7-10 day letter response.   aarrrgggh!  but at least i got the card and 2k limit plus a hilton honors on its way, so i cant complain! 
Message 83 of 104
Sunnybity
Contributor

I'm jealous.  You people are discouraging me from asking for that CLI at activation.  I can't take 2 rejections.Smiley Wink
Message 84 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I would try CLI on the HHonors.

Message 85 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tuscani! Just curious...Is there a reason you recommend the HHonors instead of the Starwood Preferred Card?
Message 86 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

sunkysd wrote:
Hi Tuscani! Just curious...Is there a reason you recommend the HHonors instead of the Starwood Preferred Card?

Not really. Personal preference only. I believe they both have the same requirements.
Message 87 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh ok. It seems to me that Starwood Preferred gives a more generous initial line of credit. I was approved last week for $10,000. Most of the post I've been reading from people who were approved for HHonors only have an inital CL of $2,000 or $3,000.

Message Edited by sunkysd on 06-18-2007 12:58 PM

Message Edited by sunkysd on 06-18-2007 12:59 PM
Message 88 of 104
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

sunkysd wrote:
Oh ok. It seems to may that Starwood Preferred gives a more generous initial line of credit. I was approved last week for $10,000. Most of the post I've been reading from prople who were approved for HHonors only have an inital CL of $2,000 or $3,000.

Yea, not sure. I don't know a whole lot about the Starwood card aside from approvals being similiar to those who get the Delta card.

Message 89 of 104
Anonymous
Not applicable

tuscani, why do you recommend cli request on hilton, if i was denied on skymiles?
Message 90 of 104
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.