Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

Try for the HILTON HHONORS card as well! If you apply within 7 days of your Delta it shouldn't cost you another Inq.

Also, remember to ask for CLI on activation!

PS... If you have a mid 600 EX score with no BK you should try and get your foot in the door with AMEX now!

GL!
Valued Member
Jay1987

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

Is the 7 days - no addl inq for all AMEX cards or just for the Delta & Hilton Honors?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

No.. I believe any card within a certain period with AMEX count as one Inq. I think that period is 30 days, but posted 7 to be safe. As always, YMMV.

PS... This does not mean you should be greedy and go on an AMEX app spree. You do not want a AMEX FR.
Valued Member
Jay1987

I applied for two AMEX - to replace my two "starter" cards with Credit One & First Premier. Delta & Blue. Delta was instant approval. Blue was "We need to process" - Was approved 2 days later. The INQ was a day apart & it counted as two seperate INQs.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

[ Edited ]

Jay1987 wrote:
I applied for two AMEX - to replace my two "starter" cards with Credit One & First Premier. Delta & Blue. Delta was instant approval. Blue was "We need to process" - Was approved 2 days later. The INQ was a day apart & it counted as two seperate INQs.

Well, like I said YMMV. It is normal to get "Pending" on the second app, but so far what I have read the second app (at least for Delta and Hilton) is not costing people an extra Inq. IMO, the extra Inq is worth it anyway! :smileyhappy:  

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-08-2007 08:21 AM
Established Contributor
Cory

SHussss!, don't tell IRVIN. I bet he has already applied, twice. lol....................okay back to work.:smileytongue:

Cory

P.S. All you guys have a great weekend.
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Established Contributor
Irvin

HAHA. Nah man. I am done applying for credit until 2008 when i plan on buying a car.

I am going on a strike against applying for new credit now.  That's it.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Irvin wrote:
HAHA. Nah man. I am done applying for credit until 2008 when i plan on buying a car.

I am going on a strike against applying for new credit now.  That's it.

Cmon.. you know you want to. :smileyhappy:
Holmes007

Is this card a Delta AMEX Business Card or Personal Card
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Holmes007 wrote:
Is this card a Delta AMEX Business Card or Personal Card

Personal

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}