Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

KDM wrote:
When I did the online cli request for my Blue, it asked me how much of a cl I was requesting.  Isn't it the same for the Delta?  I asked for a specific amount and was approved.

For a CLI online for Blue they ask you to input the amount you want your new cl to be, not the the cli increase amount.  For example: lets say your current cl is 10k and you want it to be 15k, simply type in 15k not 5k.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Regular Contributor
KDM

Right.  They asked what credit line I was requesting.   I just figured it would be the same for the Delta card.  You request a certain credit line and it's either approved or denied. 

Contributor
devhip

Same here. On the Delta you punch in a number for the request limit and they give a yay or nay.
Regular Contributor
KDM

My niece was given an initial cl of 1,000.  Should she ask for a cl of 3,000 at activation?  Higher or lower?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

KDM wrote:
When I did the online cli request for my Blue, it asked me how much of a cl I was requesting.  Isn't it the same for the Delta?  I asked for a specific amount and was approved.

Did you provide your ss#?

Regular Contributor
KDM

I did not provide my ssn.  I was logged onto my blue account and just hit the cli request.  I was asked what credit line I was requesting.  I put in the amount I wanted my cl to be and was approved.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

KDM wrote:
I did not provide my ssn.  I was logged onto my blue account and just hit the cli request.  I was asked what credit line I was requesting.  I put in the amount I wanted my cl to be and was approved.

Cool... Weird.. Mine never asks for an amount. It just gives it. I guess us credit ballers don't have to specify an amount. HAHA!

Regular Contributor
KDM

I like my way better!  I got the exact amount I wanted!  HAHA!!!   :smileyhappy:
Contributor

Tuscani - curious - so does the process you are describing for Amex CLI's work the same way if it's a Citi Amex?  
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

focused07 wrote:
Tuscani - curious - so does the process you are describing for Amex CLI's work the same way if it's a Citi Amex?  

Not sure.. But my non Amex Citi cards work the same way as my Delta.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}