Valued Member

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

Yep sure did...

right now my scores are

EQ - 618
EX - 650
TU - 636

A month ago when I applied my scores were worse than this
Moderator Emeritus

inzaghi wrote:
Yep sure did...

right now my scores are

EQ - 618
EX - 650
TU - 636

A month ago when I applied my scores were worse than this

Wow! Nice!
Contributor

Hi Tuscani. I just read your message. I received my AMEX Gold Rewards card 2 weeks ago  and decided to apply for the Starwoods Preferred Guest Card instead of the Hilton HHonors card and was instantly approved for $10,000!
Moderator Emeritus

sunkysd wrote:
Hi Tuscani. I just read your message. I received my AMEX Gold Rewards card 2 weeks ago  and decided to apply for the Starwoods Preferred Guest Card instead of the Hilton HHonors card and was instantly approved for $10,000!

Nice!

What is your EX score?
Contributor

It's 671 as of 6/11. I have 1 charge off (cap 1) just settled last month but it's 4 years old. 1 paid medical collection (last year). 1 old 30, 60, 90 days late in 2001(another cap 1), 1 old 30 day late in 2002 (first premier) and 20 EXP inq. since Jan of this year!
Valued Member

I applied for the starwoods too...

It didn't give me the normal express denial instead said my status was pending..

The CSR even went ahead and took ahead an application for add-on card. SO I am hoping my card would be approved..
guys what do u think..??
Contributor

What is your EXP score?
Valued Member

sunkysd wrote:
What is your EXP score?

EXP 650
TU 638
EQ 618
New Contributor

Just got my card in the mail....for the life of me I can't find the CLI request "button" on the website.  Any help??
New Contributor

WHOOOOOO HOOOO!!!  Just kidding, found the button, got $3000!  YAY!
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.