Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

gringo43 wrote:
Tuscani,
        Just spoke with Amex...real nice people...butttt...they said the TU would have to update because Clear Card policy will not issue with CO...Period. But welcome to reapply after deletion. Even after they checked her EX and EQ..go figure.
        Really sucks because the account is due to auto fall off my CR 07/2007...hard to believe. I'm in the dog house BIG time.:smileysad:

Oh... you never mentioned there was a CO! But we didn't expect them to pull TU either. :smileyhappy:

Just try again next month.
Established Contributor
Cory

Irvin wrote:
What is a "bump?" why you keep saying that?

LOL!!
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Established Contributor
dog

got my amex delta skymiles today! yay.  asked for a cli on activation from 2k to 5k and got a 7-10 day letter response.   aarrrgggh!  but at least i got the card and 2k limit plus a hilton honors on its way, so i cant complain! 
Contributor
Sunnybity

I'm jealous.  You people are discouraging me from asking for that CLI at activation.  I can't take 2 rejections.:smileywink:
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

I would try CLI on the HHonors.

Contributor
sunkysd

Hi Tuscani! Just curious...Is there a reason you recommend the HHonors instead of the Starwood Preferred Card?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

sunkysd wrote:
Hi Tuscani! Just curious...Is there a reason you recommend the HHonors instead of the Starwood Preferred Card?

Not really. Personal preference only. I believe they both have the same requirements.
Contributor
sunkysd

[ Edited ]
Oh ok. It seems to me that Starwood Preferred gives a more generous initial line of credit. I was approved last week for $10,000. Most of the post I've been reading from people who were approved for HHonors only have an inital CL of $2,000 or $3,000.

Message Edited by sunkysd on 06-18-2007 12:58 PM

Message Edited by sunkysd on 06-18-2007 12:59 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

sunkysd wrote:
Oh ok. It seems to may that Starwood Preferred gives a more generous initial line of credit. I was approved last week for $10,000. Most of the post I've been reading from prople who were approved for HHonors only have an inital CL of $2,000 or $3,000.

Yea, not sure. I don't know a whole lot about the Starwood card aside from approvals being similiar to those who get the Delta card.

Established Contributor
dog

tuscani, why do you recommend cli request on hilton, if i was denied on skymiles?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}