Moderator Emeritus

Re: For those who have been recently appproved for the AMEX Delta...

gringo43 wrote:
Tuscani,
        Just spoke with Amex...real nice people...butttt...they said the TU would have to update because Clear Card policy will not issue with CO...Period. But welcome to reapply after deletion. Even after they checked her EX and EQ..go figure.
        Really sucks because the account is due to auto fall off my CR 07/2007...hard to believe. I'm in the dog house BIG time.:smileysad:

Oh... you never mentioned there was a CO! But we didn't expect them to pull TU either. :smileyhappy:

Just try again next month.
Established Contributor

Irvin wrote:
What is a "bump?" why you keep saying that?

LOL!!
Established Contributor

got my amex delta skymiles today! yay.  asked for a cli on activation from 2k to 5k and got a 7-10 day letter response.   aarrrgggh!  but at least i got the card and 2k limit plus a hilton honors on its way, so i cant complain! 
Contributor

I'm jealous.  You people are discouraging me from asking for that CLI at activation.  I can't take 2 rejections.:smileywink:
Moderator Emeritus

I would try CLI on the HHonors.

Contributor

Hi Tuscani! Just curious...Is there a reason you recommend the HHonors instead of the Starwood Preferred Card?
Moderator Emeritus

sunkysd wrote:
Hi Tuscani! Just curious...Is there a reason you recommend the HHonors instead of the Starwood Preferred Card?

Not really. Personal preference only. I believe they both have the same requirements.
Contributor

[ Edited ]
Oh ok. It seems to me that Starwood Preferred gives a more generous initial line of credit. I was approved last week for $10,000. Most of the post I've been reading from people who were approved for HHonors only have an inital CL of $2,000 or $3,000.

Message Edited by sunkysd on 06-18-2007 12:58 PM

Message Edited by sunkysd on 06-18-2007 12:59 PM
Moderator Emeritus

sunkysd wrote:
Oh ok. It seems to may that Starwood Preferred gives a more generous initial line of credit. I was approved last week for $10,000. Most of the post I've been reading from prople who were approved for HHonors only have an inital CL of $2,000 or $3,000.

Yea, not sure. I don't know a whole lot about the Starwood card aside from approvals being similiar to those who get the Delta card.

Established Contributor

tuscani, why do you recommend cli request on hilton, if i was denied on skymiles?
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.