cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those who want unlimited credit pulls for only $9.95

tag
annkenline

Re: For those who want unlimited credit pulls for only $9.95

I also signed up for creditchecktotal - I really like it - when there was a change I was immediately notified.  I belonged to another one and got notification much later.   Anyhow, my question is, when are credit scores updated - mine have been the same since I joined (maybe 2 weeks) - when I ordered my credit score somewhere else..it was higher...So, any help would be appreciated. 
Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe the credit scores get updated monthly, but you can see your updated report daily.
Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

all, is this superior to the fico monitoring then? Do i get all three reports unlimited reports (1 daily) AND credit scores from each? Is that the case? I would love unlimited credit reports, as it would let me verify things whenever I want.

How is this superior to fico monitoring?

Message 43 of 47
smallfry
Senior Contributor

CCT FAKO scores. For checking on your reports it is good not as good as the actual reports from the CRA's but good enough to follow along. Ignore the scores and the advice.
Message 44 of 47
RachelRachel
Regular Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I did the free trial and called today to cancel and the customer service representative offered me the $9.95 for 6 months.  I like being able to see the three reports side-by-side and the ability to do a daily pull is great because I'm going to be working to bring down my utilization during the next six months and I probably won't pull every day, but at least weekly to see when my CC are updated with new balances.

Message 45 of 47
n2win
Regular Contributor

@RachelRachel wrote:

Thank you for posting this.  I did the free trial and called today to cancel and the customer service representative offered me the $9.95 for 6 months.  I like being able to see the three reports side-by-side and the ability to do a daily pull is great because I'm going to be working to bring down my utilization during the next six months and I probably won't pull every day, but at least weekly to see when my CC are updated with new balances.

me too..but i'm pulling every day...no problems

still waiting for my new chase cc with $6K cl to show up...

might as well get my $$ worth right?

so what is that....33 cents a daily pull?

Smiley Wink

Goal: acquire and use Credit Cards, scores in the 700's in 2009
05/04/08 FICOS: EQ = 626; TU = 636: EX = 623
06/21/09 FICOS: EQ = 692; TU = 729; EX = 731 (CCT FAKO)
10/03/11 FICO EQ = 722 (CCT EQ = 749)
Message 46 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chopbrocoli wrote:
Hey everyone, since TC only offers 1 pull each month, I figured the next best thing would be creditchecktotal.com. The product is offered by experian, provides once a day credit pulls from each CRA, and the best of all is the price. It is advertised on their website for $19.95 after the 7 day free trial, but all you would need to do is call the cancellation department and tell them that the product is too expensive. Then, the retention rep. will offer you $10 off for the next 6 months. Then at the 6 months mark, repeat step 1 and they will renew your membership for the same price. So really, $9.95 is a very good steal for unlimited pulls and barely any junk advertisements on the page compared to TC. Hope that helps and happy holidays!

I too have used the $9.95 monthly CCT special pricing.  HOWEVER, A WORD OF WARNING to all.

It used to be that TrueCredit.com also offered daily CR pulls from all three CRA's.  But eventually they put a stop to daily pulls on EX and EQ, limiting them to 1 time monthly and only allowed daily pulls from TU.

We must remember that EX must buy the reports from TU and EQ.  If everybody consistently pulls everyday, I have no doubt that EX will have no choice but to eventually limit the pulls of TU and EQ, just as TrueCredit.com did.  And I think this will be a financial necessity.

So, my suggestion is that we not all pull everyday unless there is the occassional limited need and use for pulls so often.  Otherwise, we may end up killing the goose who lays the golden CR daily pulls.  Just a thought.  Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.