Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those with 620ish+ EX scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those with 620ish+ EX scores

It can't hurt to try writing a letter to them at Planetfeedback.   Don't ever assume the executives of companies don't care about what consumers think.  You have the power to influence how people feel about their company and that's generally very important to them.
Message 11 of 25
Cory
Established Contributor

princessofpink wrote:
It can't hurt to try writing a letter to them at Planetfeedback.   Don't ever assume the executives of companies don't care about what consumers think.  You have the power to influence how people feel about their company and that's generally very important to them.

You're right again! you took the words out of my mouth. You can make a difference.

Cory
Message 12 of 25
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Is there such a thing as a local better business bureau?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I probably will work on that next after I get some things cleared up that are already on my credit report.  I'm banking with Chase now and so far they seem to be fine.
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cory wrote:
Thank you Tuscani, keep them coming. Look for lenders/creditors who likes TransUnion and we got a deal.
Experian is off limits for me.
Cory

I don't know what your scores are but WAMU is a major that pulls TU.
Message 15 of 25
Cory
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cory wrote:
Thank you Tuscani, keep them coming. Look for lenders/creditors who likes TransUnion and we got a deal.
Experian is off limits for me.
Cory

I don't know what your scores are but WAMU is a major that pulls TU.

I don't know what my scores are either and I don't want to check, to afraid. I am staying away until next month. I have a WAMU debt which I think they sold it to a collections agency.

Wamu recently sent me 4 pre-approval. I don't know how they are sending me these offer when I owe them money, unless like I said they sold it and in their eyes the slate have been washed clean.

But, I don't want to chance it. Thank you though.

Cory

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Follow up:

Denied. Got 99/500 card offer instead.

In the words of Lloyd Bonafide: "That tears it. Bank of American can go straight to the hot place!"

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got off the phone w/Patty @CCCU and she said that it looks like I will get approved...the only question is how much. Is it normal for them to send their application via e-mail and have us to send it back to them?
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

SGT_F wrote:
I just got off the phone w/Patty @CCCU and she said that it looks like I will get approved...the only question is how much. Is it normal for them to send their application via e-mail and have us to send it back to them?

We had to do that today as well... And send SS Cards and Dls and Pay stubs... We applied for a $10K platinum rewards though. Looks pretty good from here so far.

Rob
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

After I faxed over my same info I got a call today confirming my approval. The CL not what I wanted--$500 but I took it anyway. My total CC tradeline is 4k in as little as 1 mth...so that tells you things can change if you want them too. My EX Fico was 632 when they ran it.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.