Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forcing transunion to update

tag
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Forcing transunion to update

Has anyone ever tried calling to get a rep to force an update. Or done a rapid rescore for it

Barclays has sent updates out for me days ago and EX and EQ reported immediately TU is taking their sweet precious time and its upsetting

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
newstart2010
Blogger

Re: Forcing transunion to update

I'm in the same boat.  We have our final credit pull for our best possible rate tomorrow happening and Equifax and Experian have everything updated, but Transunion refuses to update 4 accounts.  We will have to pay for a rapid rescore for those accounts if they are not correctly reporting tomorrow.

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

Has anyone ever tried calling to get a rep to force an update. Or done a rapid rescore for it

Barclays has sent updates out for me days ago and EX and EQ reported immediately TU is taking their sweet precious time and its upsetting

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do, just have to wait for the automation to hit your report. Updates for me on TU can be 4-5 business days past EX which typically is next day with EQ not far behind..

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Message 4 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

TransUnion with timely reporting are known as SLACKERS! The thing is that they can just drag their feet as they darn well please, as long as their reportings are accurate! .....which even there is not always up to snuff but up to us to point it out for them to correct.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.