Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former ING- Capital One 360 Overdraft LOC

tag
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Former ING- Capital One 360 Overdraft LOC

Hello,

I have a small overdraft loc - $165 linked to my checking account.

I know if you apply for an increase they hard pull.

Has anyone ever gotten an automatic increase or managed to increase with a sp?

Thanks!

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Re: Former ING- Capital One 360 Overdraft LOC

Anyone?

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 2 of 5
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Which company are you wanting a CLI from?  Might be able to find the info on their site.

CapitalOne via their website and chatting with their support does not hard pull for credit limit increase.  

They say it wont affect your credit score and "To check your eligibility for an increase, we use the information that we normally receive from the credit bureaus each month. This does not generate an additional inquiry."

I asked for a CLI with CapOne  and was denied, no hard pull on equifax or TU.

Message 3 of 5
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

hey there I got this from their capital one website:

Do you pull my credit if I apply for 360 Checking and the Overdraft Line of Credit?

Yes. As part of your application, Capital One 360 will obtain information about you from a consumer credit reporting agency to confirm that you are eligible for 360 Checking. (But don't worry, this is a "soft pull" and won't affect your credit score.)

If you choose to apply for the Overdraft Line of Credit, a credit check is required. (This is a "hard pull" and may impact your credit score.)

Keep in mind, if you choose to apply for an increase to your Overdraft Line of Credit, that would also require us to do a credit check regardless of whether or not you were approved for the feature or an increase within the same day.

So looks like yes it will be a HP.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 5
adifferentme
Contributor

Yes, It is a hard pull! I have had my account open for a few months I was denied for the overdraft line of credit. Reason for denial ws low credit score, They pulled my equifax report! I have a reguler co rewards checking acct with OD Protection. Co 360 does a hard pull!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.