Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Credit Monitoring - 250 only

tag
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Free Credit Monitoring - 250 only

Truly Free Credit Monitoring. Limited to 250 enrollments Credit Karma is beta testing free credit monitoring. This service will automatically monitor your credit report on a nightly basis and send you an email if anything changes. http://www.creditkarma.com/monitoring/techcrunch

This works even for the old account holders. This is the confirmation you will get after logging in, make sure all the 3 boxes are checked. 

Creditkarma

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
etothejomegan
Valued Member

Re: Truly Free Credit Monitoring. Limited to 3,000 enrollments

Am I mistaken or is it impossible to view your detailed account history on a card by card and month by month basis?

Message 2 of 30
sgs10
Regular Contributor

It will alert u when there is a access to ur credit report (hard inquiry)

Message 3 of 30
treefrogger
New Contributor

Re: Free Credit Karma Credit Monitoring - Hurry Up to get Yoursssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great find!

Message 4 of 30
treefrogger
New Contributor

"Am I mistaken or is it impossible to view your detailed account history on a card by card and month by month basis?"

You only get hints at the information for the moment, but it seems like they might be moving in the direction of more detailed information in the future.

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Free Credit Karma Credit Monitoring - Hurry Up to get Yoursssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!

Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

And always remember when using any CMS that seeing the info on your reports update can be very helpful;

but

and this is a big BUT

be prepared to absolutely completely totally ignore the FAKO scores and the FAKO advice handed out on these sites.  Following FAKO advice can, and will, negatively impact your FICO scores.

In the case of credit karumba, also ignore their absurd report cards.  Pretty graphics (some folks believe anything if it comes with a pretty graphic) with ridiculous and misleading info.

Message 7 of 30
chan85
Established Contributor

Does this work if you already have an account with them??

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 8 of 30
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Yep this works even for the old account holders.  This the confirmation you will get after logging in, make sure all the 3 boxes are checked. 

CreditKarma

Message 9 of 30
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info!!!! I needed a new FREE monitoring service.....Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.