Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Credit Seminar?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Free Credit Seminar?

I saw an ad for this event in todays paper and was thinking about reserving a spot. Anyone know any reason of why this would be a scam or something to avoid? http://lifeafterseminars.com/index.html P.S. I certainly would go in prepared to not let them hustle me into anything....I'd just be interested if any new ideas or helpful information was presented free of charge.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Re: Free Credit Seminar?

If this is Lifesfterbankruptcy seminar, with Stephen Snyder, I have heard that it's very informative, and it is free
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's exactly what it is...I attended and it was fantastic.  He and his wife have gone through BK and he gives tips on how to recover.  He also brought along car loan people and mortage people that you can meet and talk to about your situation.  He does sell a book, but I didn't buy it.  After attending the seminar, he sends a weekly newsletter to you online that is filled with great information.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree!  I read Stephen's book and it helped it a lot.  Before this forum was ever created.
I know he works closely with MYFICO but I think that was a positive thing.  I was able to raise my scores to purchase my first home. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.