Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Experian FICO at Amex

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Free Experian FICO at Amex

I've been hearing for a long time that Amex was going to make a Free Experian FICO score available on the website, but today was the first day that it was available to me. It was in connection with my Amex JetBlue and Delta Gold accounts. It's the FICO 8 score.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Free Experian FICO at Amex

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I've been hearing for a long time that Amex was going to make a Free Experian FICO score available on the website, but today was the first day that it was available. It was in connection with my Amex JetBlue and Delta Gold accounts. It's the FICO 8 score.

It was only the first day for you.  Some people have had it for quite a few months.  It's still being rolled out and a lot of people still don't have it yet.

Message 2 of 7
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I've been hearing for a long time that Amex was going to make a Free Experian FICO score available on the website, but today was the first day that it was available. It was in connection with my Amex JetBlue and Delta Gold accounts. It's the FICO 8 score.

I just received my score today too.  Thanks for the post.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 3 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

It was only the first day for you.  Some people have had it for quite a few months.  It's still bing rolled out and a lot of people still don't have it yet.

Yes I corrected my original post. Today was the first day for me.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 7
empiror22
Regular Contributor

I also as of today I am able to get my score via amex.  This is using my green card.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got mine today. Thanks!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.