cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Experian FICO from Discover (Everyone, not just cardholders.)

tag
avggoal700
Frequent Contributor

Re: Free Experian FICO from Discover (Everyone, not just cardholders.)

@joltdude wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:
Seems like having the credit reports frozen prevents you from creating an account. I had the same issue.

While it's odd for Discover, it's not unheard of. Credit Sesame couldn't pull my reports through a freeze. Credit Karma worked fine.

I could potentially unfreeze my reports to create the account but I don't know if it's going to need me to keep unfreezing every time I want a score.

Ah, well!

Someone correct me if im wrong, but once you unfreeze and they pull.. isnt that an established relationship and enough to pull through the freeze?

BTW the 30 day / monthly pull starts the first time you get into the account.. so a thought if you want it to pull the report a particular time of the month...

No.  I unlocked my freeze to sign up and my report still says may 2016 since my report is locked.  I did contact them to ask to update on freeze, they said good idea will forward .  I don't expect it to happen.  

EX 706. TU 705 EQ 682. Avg 698
Message 71 of 74
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Nothing frozen on my end ! Just after multiple days and many trys. .a no go !
FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 72 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man, I learn so much on this site. Just got my ex score using the discover scorecard. How awesome! I now have 2 cards giving me TU08, my CU giving eq08, was just missing experian!
Message 73 of 74
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Man, I learn so much on this site. Just got my ex score using the discover scorecard. How awesome! I now have 2 cards giving me TU08, my CU giving eq08, was just missing experian!

American Express, Chase Slate, or Discover Scorecard all provide FICO08 scores.

Message 74 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.