Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Experian Monitoring

tag
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Free Experian Monitoring

If you're a member of AAA, you get free credit report monitoring from Experian. I joined the auto club for other reasons but discovered this was one of the perks. So far, it has alerted me several times. I'm pleased with it! Smiley Very Happy

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: Free Experian Monitoring

How does that work? 

Almost everyone in america has AAA and I bet would be interested in knowing.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Not all AAA members are eligible for this. Only members from following states can participate,

Southern California, Texas, New Mexico, Hawaii, Alabama, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Eastern Kansas, Southern Illinois or Southern Indiana.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cotton_Britches wrote:

If you're a member of AAA, you get free credit report monitoring from Experian. I joined the auto club for other reasons but discovered this was one of the perks. So far, it has alerted me several times. I'm pleased with it! Smiley Very Happy

Neat! Does it include scores -- FICO or FAKO?

Message 4 of 7
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

I'm in Texas. I just logged into my account and signed up. It's totally free. No trial membership stuff.

Message 5 of 7
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

It doesn't include scores, just monitoring.

Message 6 of 7
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I live in So Cal and I have been an AAA member for 48 yrs.  I have had their  monitoring service for several years now.  I only get an e-mail once a month now, letting me know there has been no changes to my credit report, since I am not looking for credit.    The service is free of charge when you are a member.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.