Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Fico scores from Barclay!

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Free Fico scores from Barclay!

I saw the alert this morning but not the option under tools till this afternoon. I bet the alert is more for Barclay then us.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 11 of 258
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Apparently you can login to barclaycard, then change everything in the URL after servicing/ to be 'score', ie it should end with servicing/score

Then you get to the signup page. Once you signup, you get the page about the score not being available yet.

this info was posted on a different credit card forum, it didn't originate with me. I'm merely a parrot.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 12 of 258
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

I do not have the Sallie Mae card yet but once I get it, will I be able to access that on the Barclay's website? If so, then I guess I can get the free FICO scores as well.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 13 of 258
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

I get this for my Barclaycard Rewards account:  

Unfortunately, we're unable to display your FICO® Score. Possible causes and resolutions include:

• New cardmembers
  • It may take up to 3 weeks for a FICO® Score to be posted for new accounts.
  • Credit freeze
  • You may have asked TransUnion to freeze your credit file, so it cannot be accessed without your permission. The freeze would need to be removed from your TransUnion credit file before we can display your FICO® Score as part of this program.
  • Personal information not matching
  • The personal information (name, address, Social Security number) on your Barclaycard account does not match the information at TransUnion. Please contact the number on the back of your card to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. After that, you should contact TransUnion to validate your personal information on your credit file with them.
  • Click Here for contact information for TransUnion.
FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 14 of 258
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I get an error...but what a nice new feature. Look forward to it working.

Message 15 of 258
ForMyBiz
Frequent Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

I get this for my Barclaycard Rewards account:  

Unfortunately, we're unable to display your FICO® Score. Possible causes and resolutions include:

• New cardmembers
  • It may take up to 3 weeks for a FICO® Score to be posted for new accounts.
  • Credit freeze
  • You may have asked TransUnion to freeze your credit file, so it cannot be accessed without your permission. The freeze would need to be removed from your TransUnion credit file before we can display your FICO® Score as part of this program.
  • Personal information not matching
  • The personal information (name, address, Social Security number) on your Barclaycard account does not match the information at TransUnion. Please contact the number on the back of your card to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. After that, you should contact TransUnion to validate your personal information on your credit file with them.
  • Click Here for contact information for TransUnion.

got this too.  I bet they show up for all of us in  few weeks and it updates like Walmart scores do.

Message 16 of 258
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

It will be nice to see how Walmart and Barclay compare to each other and to Fico.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 17 of 258
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

its not working for me yet either... definitely excited to see some results soon though.

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 18 of 258
SteveNSC
Established Member

This is the email they sent out on October 2, 2013:

Coming soon, you'll get online access to:

Your FICO® Score

A listing of up to     the top 2 factors affecting your score

A historical chart     showing changes in your score (after 3 months of history)

Alert emails any     time your score changes

There's nothing you   need to do right now.   We'll remind you when your FICO® Score is available.   Then, you'll simply visit www.BarclaycardUS.com   and select the "Tools and Education" tab and follow the   instructions to accept the Terms of Use. It's that easy to get the   information you need to understand your credit.

As always, thanks for banking with Barclaycard.

Customer Care
  Barclaycard

Starting Score: Fico TU 696, Fico EQ 632, Plus EX 720 7/12/11
Current Score: Fico TU 762, Fico EQ 727, Plus EX 780
Goal Score: 780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 258
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

I have option for score change alert but under tools & education I only see spend analyzer & my travel.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 20 of 258
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.