Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Fico scores from Barclay!

tag
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Free Fico scores from Barclay!

744!! Last updated 10/23

It should have been better, but I was reporting balances on 4 of my 5 cards this month. Guess ill play around with some utilization if they are giving me this for free.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 81 of 258
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

Got it working on my Sallie Mae...score is 750

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 82 of 258
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

@noobody wrote:

i have a NFL card, got my score after the url trick thanks a lot

What's the URL trick?

Log into your barclay card account, when you get to the home page delete everything after "servicing/" and add score. I.E "/servicing/score"

PS. 722! But mine listed as pulled 10/18

Message 83 of 258
wagsk1
Regular Contributor

it just worked for me, gave me my fico score after just simple clicks

Message 84 of 258
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Great info! I don't recall seeing an email about this.

I found 2 things: Under "alerts," at the bottom of the page, there is an option to get an email when your FICO changes. That did not give me a score right away, so I wonder if they'll email when it changes.

Under "tools and education," I had the FICO option and was able to get my FICO, even though I have a freeze on all 3 CRAs. It showed: Your FICO® Score last updated on 10/30/13 under the score 761. Smiley Happy

It is the same as WM for me, too. This is a great perk from Barclay's. I wonder how often it is going to be updated. I don't recall anything saying it would be monthly, like WM.

BTW, here's the link: https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/ficoScore?start

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 85 of 258
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Cool.....worked for the Arrival ... 768..this is TU Fico right ?.....so no more need to think about the WM card ...LOL

Edit: oh mine is from 09/30/13...so we will soon find out if it is on a monthly basis

Message 86 of 258
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@MoreRewards wrote:
I have Sallie Mae & that did it thankfully! I was going crazy Replaced financialtools with score & it worked yay!. It is the exact same as my wal mart DS. Which means I wasted a HP & have a card I will never use (wm) for no reason because I only got it for the score monitoring.

Same here. Have Sallie Mae. Never got that email. Do have the new notify me when my FICO score changes option under alerts and checked that, but did not see any score.

Did that trick of changing the URL (great find!) and a score popped up. It's from mid-September and is way out of date now because I've improved my util hugely since then.

Looks like a work in progress as others are saying, and I'm with you, MoreRewards. Out goes the Walmart Discover card as soon as this function is completely working on Barclays. Only got the WM card for the score and have been dying to trim down my number of cards.

Message 87 of 258
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Also, score was from 9/17 and matched what Walmart said at that time (729). Score is more like 750-760 (756 EQ) now since I'm paying down balances, but I can confirm it looks like a TU 08 score just like WM uses.

This is GREAT!

Message 88 of 258
tray
Valued Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Great info! I don't recall seeing an email about this.

I found 2 things: Under "alerts," at the bottom of the page, there is an option to get an email when your FICO changes. That did not give me a score right away, so I wonder if they'll email when it changes.

Under "tools and education," I had the FICO option and was able to get my FICO, even though I have a freeze on all 3 CRAs. It showed: Your FICO® Score last updated on 10/30/13 under the score 761. Smiley Happy

It is the same as WM for me, too. This is a great perk from Barclay's. I wonder how often it is going to be updated. I don't recall anything saying it would be monthly, like WM.

BTW, here's the link: https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/ficoScore?start

Thanks so much for the link, no runaround for me all I had to do is check off I accepted the conditions for the score and  my score showed instantly it is same as Walmart free fico 08 745 as of last month Sept, although wondering will this score update monthly wish it was the 04 version but anything is good for free also I only have the B & N Mastercard for anyone out there with this card

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 89 of 258
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's the same Version WM uses then I guess there is no need for me to app for a Barclays card. To bad they didn't offer EQ or EX instead.

Message 90 of 258
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.