Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Fico scores from Barclay!

tag
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Re: Free Fico scores from Barclay!

Everytime there is a change in your report that grants a score change, the one from Barclays updates. I know this because today a new balance in one of my cards went from 70% to 0% and trigger the update.

ScoreWatch from TU LOL!!!!   Smiley Very Happy

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 201 of 258
shane82388
Established Contributor

@TXinandout wrote:

Everytime there is a change in your report that grants a score change, the one from Barclays updates. I know this because today a new balance in one of my cards went from 70% to 0% and trigger the update.

I dont think thats the case sadly...mine hasnt updated since September and ive had TONS of things happen since then that would of changed my score.

Message 202 of 258
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

kind of score watch from TU..LOL...got an email alert today that my score changed but it still displays as of 09/30 on my account page. ..whatever change it is I will no be able to see it...oh well it is floating around +/- 30 points with utilization.
Message 203 of 258
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

@TXinandout wrote:

I dont think thats the case sadly...mine hasnt updated since September and ive had TONS of things happen since then that would of changed my score.

In addition to your FICO  Score, you'll also receive:

•    Up to 2 factors affecting your score

•    A historical chart tracking your score (after 3 months of history)

•    Email Alerts any time we learn that your score has changed

it's similar to scorewatch but just for TU fico Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 204 of 258
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I just thought I would add that I noticed the email from Barclays today and signed up. Its nice to have free TU FICO from Barclays!
EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 205 of 258
H4LO
Established Contributor

Barclay sent me an email today. 

712 >>> 723. 

Nice. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 206 of 258
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

How to display the new score? Alerts work but I can only see the score from September Smiley Sad
Message 207 of 258
lharasiuk

I just got approved for the rewards card yesterday. I signed into my account after checking out this thread and a pop-up box immediately came up saying check your FICO score for free and monitor and get score anytime you want it. I accepted and it said my score is 621. That's awesome to know my TU score. I pay for score watch on here which is just EQ and EQ is only 598. So now I get monitoring on both of them, yay....building here I come!

In the garden for 6 months until 05/21/14
Cap1 ($500, June '13), First Prem. ($700, Oct '13), Barclay Rewards ($500, Nov '13), Walmart ($700, Nov '13)

Starting Score: 598 EQ (11/19/13), 615 TU (11/20/13)
Current Score: 614 EQ (12/30/13), 645 TU (12/30/13), 660 EX (12/30/13)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 208 of 258
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have a couple of Barclay cards, and searched both site for FICO score and got no help.  However, I have signed up for alerts if my score chanmges  Smiley Very Happy  And I should have a TU inq become 366 days old tomorrow!

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 209 of 258
tryingtogetitrightnow
Regular Contributor

Sounds like there's no clear resolution to exactly how often the Barclay's credit score updates.  I read the following information from this website which may shed some light on this discussion:

http://boardingarea.com/viewfromthewing/2013/11/04/barclay-arrival-world-mastercard/

Cardmembers can view their score online as often as they like, but to be clear, cardmembers aren’t pulling their own score. We receive a new score from Transunion, at a minimum, every 60 days. So, when the cardmembers log-in what they are seeing is the latest score we have on file. However, score updates could happen more frequently, depending upon certain changes to the cardmembers credit report; like applying for new credit or refinancing a mortgage. Cardmembers will then receive an email alert notifying them that their score has changed.

Starting Scores:10/09/13 EX ???; EQ 661; TU 668
Current Scores: 11/23/13 EX 655; EQ 679; TU 705
Goal Scores:700+ for all
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 210 of 258
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.