cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Fico scores from Barclay!

Senior Contributor

Re: Free Fico scores from Barclay!

MoreRewards wrote:
I Don't see the option. I never got that email. Got my card after Oct 2nd. But I should still get the feature in time?

I don't think I received the email, either.  It's not on the account summary page; you need to go to one of the other pages and it should appear under the tools and education tab on the bottom right side.

Super Contributor

I'm wondering if will be for all cards Mine hasn't showed up and I don't remember getting an email either Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Regular Contributor

Received my score! TU 744. It says score was pulled on 9/11, which was when Barclays last SP'd my TU report. I also verified that my CK score at the time was 747, so it seems CK was almost accurate.

Regular Contributor

I love it!!!

Just got my score ... 664, it listed the same day they last SP me. No need for walmart free fico anymore... LOL

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

myjourney wrote:

I'm wondering if will be for all cards Mine hasn't showed up and I don't remember getting an email either Smiley Sad

I didn't get any email either.  Perhaps they're rolling out slowly and you'll probably get it soon.

Senior Contributor

myjourney wrote:

Don't we have the same card ( MC)?  Did you got to the "manage" pages?  It doesn't appear on the summary page.

Regular Contributor

I didnt get an email either but mine shows for my "average credit" REWARDS CARD. :-)

YOU HAVE TO GO TO:

ACCOUNT SETTINGS > ALERTS > TURN ON FICO SCORE CHANGE

THEN

TOOLS & EDUCATION > MY FICO SCORE.

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Mega Contributor

I got my score on the ring identical to my TU Walmart score also.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $13.5k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $4.85k / Citi DC (WMC) $7.1k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Senior Contributor

Okay , so it appears the Barclay and Walmart scores are matches.  Anyone know which version of TU FICO they are reporting?

Frequent Contributor

If it matched Walmart FICO then it's probably TU FICO 08 Classic.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else