Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined

Re: Free Fico scores from Barclay!

MoreRewards wrote:
I Don't see the option. I never got that email. Got my card after Oct 2nd. But I should still get the feature in time?

I don't think I received the email, either.  It's not on the account summary page; you need to go to one of the other pages and it should appear under the tools and education tab on the bottom right side.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

I'm wondering if will be for all cards Mine hasn't showed up and I don't remember getting an email either :smileysad:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
wche

Received my score! TU 744. It says score was pulled on 9/11, which was when Barclays last SP'd my TU report. I also verified that my CK score at the time was 747, so it seems CK was almost accurate.

BOA Better Rewards: 5K | Citi Forward: 8.6K | Chase Freedom: 10K | Discover IT: 7K | Amex BlueSky: 12.4K | Chase IHG: 5K | Sallie Mae: 9K | Chase CSP: 8.4K | Barclays Rewards 3k

TU FICO 771
Regular Contributor
blk8

I love it!!!

Just got my score ... 664, it listed the same day they last SP me. No need for walmart free fico anymore... LOL

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Established Contributor
eddie84

[ Edited ]

myjourney wrote:

I'm wondering if will be for all cards Mine hasn't showed up and I don't remember getting an email either :smileysad:

I didn't get any email either.  Perhaps they're rolling out slowly and you'll probably get it soon.

9/21/14 EQ 704 | AmEx Platinum NPSL | Discover it $11k | BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $7k | Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage WMC $10k | Barclaycard Arrival+ WMC $9.7k | Jared/Kay $5.1k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5k | BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $5k | DFS $5k | PayPal SC $5.6k | PayPal Credit $6.5k | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4.7k | BofA Better Balance Rewards MC $7k | Chase Freedom Visa $4k | Zales $5k | US Bank Visa Platinum $3k | Bloomingdale's $3k | Amex Hilton HHonors $2k | Macy's $2.5k | Amex Delta SkyMiles $1k | Chase Amazon $800
Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined

myjourney wrote:

Don't we have the same card ( MC)?  Did you got to the "manage" pages?  It doesn't appear on the summary page.

Regular Contributor
blk8

I didnt get an email either but mine shows for my "average credit" REWARDS CARD. :-)

YOU HAVE TO GO TO:

ACCOUNT SETTINGS > ALERTS > TURN ON FICO SCORE CHANGE

THEN

TOOLS & EDUCATION > MY FICO SCORE.

FICO: EX 662 | EQ 670 | TU 681
Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn

I got my score on the ring identical to my TU Walmart score also.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Valued Contributor
FocusedAndDetermined

[ Edited ]

Okay , so it appears the Barclay and Walmart scores are matches.  Anyone know which version of TU FICO they are reporting?

Frequent Contributor
kkapdolee

If it matched Walmart FICO then it's probably TU FICO 08 Classic.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%+] Restaurant, Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[2%] Everything Else

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}