Frequent Contributor

Re: Free Fico scores from Barclay!

ac921ol wrote:
Does it work with sallie Mae? And is this a Fico or Fako, I see people say Fico 08, but no idea what that means?

There are 49 different FICO scores.

People are saying out of those 49, the particular one Barclay's is giving you is the TU 08 Classic FICO score.

See table below. Hope it helps.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

MoreRewards wrote:

This is what it shows under tools & education

That's what my page looks like too....:smileysad:

+ Chase Ink =

Senior Contributor

myjourney wrote:

MoreRewards wrote:

What happens when you click on the learn more link?

Mega Contributor

MJ Look on page 4 on this sticky and try the account settings trick if you haven't already.

Community Leader
Established Contributor

It's supposed to have its own link just like this...

Capture2.PNG

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

myjourney wrote:

MoreRewards wrote:

What happens when you click on the learn more link?

Just info so far 

+ Chase Ink =

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

coldnmn wrote:

MJ Look on page 4 on this sticky and try the account settings trick if you haven't already.

Tried that too ROFLOL

And just saw one poster with NFL card that has it so thats a good sign..I've had my card since 12/2012 so we'll see tomorrow 

+ Chase Ink =

Mine was showing the same thing. Replaced financialTools with score in the URL and it took me to the score page. Shows 803...while Credit Sesame shows 810 and Credit Karma only shows 789.
Mega Contributor

Mj are you signed up for paperless statements. Walmart you can't get the score without it.

Established Contributor

I have Sallie Mae & that did it thankfully! I was going crazy Replaced financialtools with score & it worked yay!. It is the exact same as my wal mart DS. Which means I wasted a HP & have a card I will never use (wm) for no reason because I only got it for the score monitoring.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.