Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Trial of True Credit

tag
krielly
Established Contributor

Free Trial of True Credit

Strange.......I just looked at my 3 credit reports and scores (yes I know, FAKO scores) from my free trial with TC and notice something VERY VERY strange.

For all accounts reporting payment histories, all display for TU and EXP, but EQU is not reporting ANY payments for ANY of these accounts.

There are multiple accounts, and I would understand if there were a FEW for which Equifax was not reporting, but NONE of them??????????

Bizarre!!!!!!!!  Anyone else have the same experience?

K

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
krielly
Established Contributor

Re: Free Trial of True Credit

bump

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 2 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

EQ always has white boxes on those reports.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
krielly
Established Contributor

In that case, I'm glad this is a free trial. I wouldn't want to pay for that.

thanks

K

Message 4 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I have a clean EQ report, so I don't know if the white boxes are there if an account has been or is past due. You will only be able to update your EQ and EX monthly from them anyway. That product used to be very good, but since December 08, it is just stupid IMO. You can update TU every 24 hrs +1 minute, but the other two only every 30 days. It's not worth $14.95 for me. I canceled my subscription with them.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.