Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeCreditReport.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FreeCreditReport.com

I'm trying to figure out how to get the DOLA from this site.  I signed up for that triple advantage membership, and received my report from all 3 bureaus.  However, it doesn't offer the DOLA.  The only date shown on the reports is the Date opened.  How do I get the DOLA?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FreeCreditReport.com

Have not used this service, assuming it is a merged report?

to get actual DOLA/DOFD info you must pull your reports directly from the 3 CRAs. You can get the free once/year at-

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anderson wrote:
Have not used this service, assuming it is a merged report?

to get actual DOLA/DOFD info you must pull your reports directly from the 3 CRAs. You can get the free once/year at-

This has always bugged me.  You would think that since DOLA/DOFD are such very important data points, they would be included on a tri-merge report.  What is the logic in leaving them off?  Is it so you HAVE to buy a real report if you've already pulled your free one for the year and a new CA shows up?

That's just wrong.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I completely agree!  I think that they have all these people paying to get their report...that we should be able to get the complete report.  All important info should be included!

I just tried to get my info from annualcreditreport.com, unfortunately, looks like I pulled it 6/2007.  I'm sure I shreaded the info.  Since I signed up for that service, I print my report everyother month.  I only keep the current and last previous report I print. Wish I knew to keep that report then!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.