Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE/Sync Mid Cycle Reporting Due to Due Date Change Request

tag
capitalkid
Regular Contributor

GE/Sync Mid Cycle Reporting Due to Due Date Change Request

so last week I requested due dates changed on a few cards.  Today CK shows all of these cards mid cycle reported.  The new closing dates are in a few days but they mid cycled the date I Req , the 17th, I just called to confirm and no one knew why that would show up.  Just an FYI if anyone else is going to change DD. I had a few small charges that are already PIF show up because I didnt know that request would trigger it.  Hope it helps someone else out there.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GE/Sync Mid Cycle Reporting Due to Due Date Change Request

@capitalkid wrote:

so last week I requested due dates changed on a few cards.  Today CK shows all of these cards mid cycle reported.  The new closing dates are in a few days but they mid cycled the date I Req , the 17th, I just called to confirm and no one knew why that would show up.  Just an FYI if anyone else is going to change DD. I had a few small charges that are already PIF show up because I didnt know that request would trigger it.  Hope it helps someone else out there.

Yup, this happens with my Walmart, I changed the cycle date and now it reports on the 9th and the 25th, I just PIF 2x a month if I use it so it always shows 0 at the CRAs.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.