shanitalrrn

GETTING MY CREDIT UP WITH CHARGE OFFS AND INSTALLEMENTS . HELPPPPPPPPPP.......

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD GET SOME HELP SEEING THAT IM SO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS THING CALLED CREDIT. I HAVE READ THE CREDIT 101 AND ALSO DOWNLOADED THE FICO BKLET.

HERES WHAT IM TRYING TO DO- GET MY SCORE UP ITS IN THE 600S.
I HAVE 10 INSTALLMENT ACTS ( STUDENT LOANS) AND 3 REVOLVING ACTS.

MY INSTALLMENT ACTS TOTAL AROUND $9600.00. I CONTACTED SALLY MAE AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE SOLD MY ACTS TO ASA ( AMERICAN STUDENT ASSISTANCE.) SO MY QUESTION WOULD BE CAN I GET THE SALLY MAE ACTS TAKEN OFF MY REPORT OR NOT? ITS LISTED AS CHARGED OFF BUT IT WAS TRANSFERED.

I AM PAYING ASA DIRECTLY THROUGHT MY BANKING ACCT. WAY ABOVE THE AMOUNT THERE ASKING.

AS FAR AS THE REVOLVING ACTS THERE TOTAL IS AROUND $1000.00 AND IM WORKING WITH THE COLLECTION AGENCIES TO RESOLVE THESE ISSUES SEEING THAT IN THE NEXT 2 YRS I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE AND I WANT THE BEST RATES. SINCE THERE CHARGE OFFS IS IT STILL GOOD FOR ME TO PAY THEM OFF AND IF SO WHEN THERE PAID OFF HOW CAN I GET IT OFF MY REPORT?

MY REPORT SAYS THAT I HAVE 10 CLOSED ACTS AND 3 OPEN .  WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
I HAVE 2 PAST DUE AND 2 WITH NEGITIVE ACT HISTORY.

ALSO THERE ARE MULTIPLE ENTRIES FROM ONE PLACE, SHOULD THAT BE?

I HAVE ONE CREDIT CARD AND I PAY THAT IN FULL EVERY MTH.

MY HISTORY IS WAS HORRIBLE UP UNTIL ABOUT A YR AGO. AS IVE GOTTEN OLDER I HAVE REALIZED THAT I NEED TO DO BETTER, IM 28 AND DIDNT TAKE CREDIT SERIOUSLY.

PLEASE HELP ME.

AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: GETTING MY CREDIT UP WITH CHARGE OFFS AND INSTALLEMENTS . HELPPPPPPPPPP.......

And stop shouting (all caps).
shanitalrrn

Re: GETTING MY CREDIT UP WITH CHARGE OFFS AND INSTALLEMENTS . HELPPPPPPPPPP.......

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP I HAVE READ THAT OVER SO MANY TIMES BUT IM THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT NEEDS STEP BY STEP.

I WASNT MEANING TO YELL AT YOU ALL. I JUST LIKE THE WAY CAPS LOOK SO I ALWAYS WRITE IN IT IF THE BUTTON IS ON.

THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH I WILL DECIFER IT AGAIN

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}