Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMAC mailing address....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GMAC mailing address....

anybody that's ever GW'd GMAC - what is a better mailing address than the PO Box listed on my CR?

I only have:

GMAC
PO BOX 2150
Greeley, CO 80632

TIA
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GMAC mailing address....

I have tried there, and email from http://www.gmacfs.com and calling.

I was really, really, close.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you got really, really close - what method were you using?

I assume you were talking to somebody - which I did as well. Once I was transferred 3 levels above CSR, I feel like I was really, really close as well. That's why I wanted to try written communication.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email , got a call back-
Sounds like we talked to the same 3 people!!!!! 

TSM wrote:
When you got really, really close - what method were you using?

I assume you were talking to somebody - which I did as well. Once I was transferred 3 levels above CSR, I feel like I was really, really close as well. That's why I wanted to try written communication.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know about that, but it seemed like right when I was about to get it taken off - I got the line "Well, we really can only take it off if it's OUR error. I don't think I'm going to be able to do it."

So, I'm going to GW it by snail mail and at the link you provided. It can't hurt - we'll see what happens. 3 years of perfect history, and the 30 day late for being 6 days over. Dang it - at least it was 2 years ago.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.