Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRRRRR stupid )(*)&)(&)(* CA *******UPDATED********

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GRRRRR stupid )(*)&)(&)(* CA ******UPDATE*******

I seriously just love y'all to pieces!! 

I looked at the "validation" they sent but really didn't spend anytime going over it as it just pisses me off to the nth degree...when I go over it more thouroghly I'll post more details...

I'm done with this for tonight as tomorrow really is my birthday...I've got my stepsons and DH here and we're all gonna pile up on the bed and watch movies and I'm gonna chill with my 3 guys, have a glass of wine and just try and forget about it all for a little bit.

Big Tight Bear Hugs to all of you and I'll see ya on the flip side!!

Message 41 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't forget to order a pizza for that wine....Smiley Happy
Message 42 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

HAPPY B-DAY Kims - can't think of a better way to do it!  You deserve it big time!!! 
Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the Happy Birthdays..it was a good one Smiley Very Happy

I spoke with a consumer advocate in Fort Worth today and hopefully there will be new plan of action in the next couple of days.  I don't think it will involve court but it should get the CA off our backs. Smiley Wink
Message 44 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

kims wrote:
I spoke with a consumer advocate in Fort Worth today and hopefully there will be new plan of action in the next couple of days.  I don't think it will involve court but it should get the CA off our backs. Smiley Wink

Awesome! Court is always a crapshoot, but unfortunately the only real leverage a consumer has is to collect the evidence necessary to construct a preponderance. With that in hand, one can often get one's way without having to go to court.

Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah_Bodie wrote:

kims wrote:

Awesome! Court is always a crapshoot, but unfortunately the only real leverage a consumer has is to collect the evidence necessary to construct a preponderance. With that in hand, one can often get one's way without having to go to court.

Exactly...I was able to speak with a nationally known expert on the matter and contributor to "maxed out" and I will go over everything with DH tonight.  There is a fee...but it's minimal and well worth it as far as I'm concerned.  We've got one year to go on SOL...so we'll see what happens.  We have to make a decision soon as to what we're going to do....don't want them to try and get a judgement.  DH can't have that in his line of work.  I'll update as I can with what I can...Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.