Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW For Deletion of Repo ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW For Deletion of Repo ?

I have been trying to follow all of your wonderful info on here, Thank you all.
Now my question is this, my husband has 2 repo's on his credit report that fall off in 7/08 do you think if i sent a goodwill letter to CRA's they might remove them?

I read in here it worked for some on judgements.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Typist wrote,

I had a judgement against me from 2001 and I sent a goodwill letter to each of the three bureaus
asking them to delete it, and guess what, they did.  I told them that I was trying to rebuild my credit and become a good steward over credit and the opportunity that it afforded me and that I had learned my lesson and felt that after so many years, I had been penalized in abundance and that I just wanted the opportunity to start fresh.  It worked for me and some others on this board.  Also put in about how you have suffered because of the judgment and maybe they will delete it.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW For Deletion of Repo ?

MANY times something that's over 6 years old won't even be verified by the OC. A simple dispute as not mine or never late may get the information removed or the TL just deleted.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.