Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letter to BOA

tag
sl
Established Contributor

GW Letter to BOA

Has anyone had any good luck with a GW Letter to BOA. They seem very helpful over the phone and when I asked the CSR she gave me the address to send the letter to and will send off today. But just wondering if anyone has had any luck. Thanks
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
sl
Established Contributor

Re: GW Letter to BOA

Anyone out there with experience with a GW letter to BOA?
Message 2 of 11
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You shouldn't rely on others people success or failures to determine whether or not to try a GW . It never hurts to ask!
Message 3 of 11
sl
Established Contributor

Tuscani,

I never rely on other peoples success or failures to determine my course of action.   I am just doing as others do on this board asking what success others have had. 
Message 4 of 11
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

sl wrote:
Tuscani,

I never rely on other peoples success or failures to determine my course of action.   I am just doing as others do on this board asking what success others have had. 

Good!  I just don't want someone elses failure to discourage you from trying.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you had any luck with your GW Letter to BOA? 
Do you have the address where you sent your letter?
I would like to try my shot at it.

Thanks

LP
Message 6 of 11
Boswd
Valued Contributor

You may, I've always found their CSR, well at least with my bank accounts, to be very very helpful.  
Message 7 of 11
sl
Established Contributor

I have not heard anything from BOA as of today.  I have the address at home and will post this evening when address in hand.

I have sent three GW Letters out - 2 to Chase and 1 to BOA.  I keep hoping for a positive result a nd will share when I hear something.

Message 8 of 11
sl
Established Contributor

Address to BOA for GW Letter: BOA Post Office Box 15971 Wilmington, DE 19850-5971 Good luck. Let me know how it turns out. Sadie
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

they told me they could help me because i was a loss to the bank. They told me to add a statement to my credit report
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.