Established Contributor
myhearts07

GW Letters

I have sent several GW letters from back in July and have still not gotten any response.  Is there a next step, should I just resend the letters again?

New Contributor
uptomyneck

Re: GW Letters

I was about to ask something similiar.  I sent Bank Of America a GW letter about a month ago.
It was for a credit card.  I payed the whole balance after being a little over 60 days late.  I asked them not to report the late.  I haven't gotten an answer.
Established Contributor
myhearts07

The waiting is the hardest part.
Frequent Contributor
steelfan

myhearts07 wrote:
I have sent several GW letters from back in July and have still not gotten any response.  Is there a next step, should I just resend the letters again?

No answer doesn't mean no.  I sent one in early July and didn't hear anything.  I checked my reports two weeks later because I was disputing something else and noticed the 30 day late was gone.  Oh and just yesterday I received a letter from said cc company saying they will honor my gw.
Contributor
overwhelmed

what reports are you checking? TC or Myfico? I'm just curious as to what people are looking at...
Established Contributor
myhearts07

I check TC and scorewatch and don't see any updates.  Of course, any updates that I get seem to be running 2-3 days behind me finding out from TC that I get from Scorewatch.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}