Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Letters

I have sent several GW letters from back in July and have still not gotten any response.  Is there a next step, should I just resend the letters again?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Letters

I was about to ask something similiar.  I sent Bank Of America a GW letter about a month ago.
It was for a credit card.  I payed the whole balance after being a little over 60 days late.  I asked them not to report the late.  I haven't gotten an answer.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The waiting is the hardest part.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 wrote:
I have sent several GW letters from back in July and have still not gotten any response.  Is there a next step, should I just resend the letters again?

No answer doesn't mean no.  I sent one in early July and didn't hear anything.  I checked my reports two weeks later because I was disputing something else and noticed the 30 day late was gone.  Oh and just yesterday I received a letter from said cc company saying they will honor my gw.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

what reports are you checking? TC or Myfico? I'm just curious as to what people are looking at...
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I check TC and scorewatch and don't see any updates.  Of course, any updates that I get seem to be running 2-3 days behind me finding out from TC that I get from Scorewatch.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.