Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Letters

tag
wynona01
Regular Contributor

GW Letters

I am new to the forums and i must say i am really pleased with what i have been reading. I am currently working some GW letters on some paid accounts. One account is with Wachovia Bank. I was on a joint account with my brother and he overdrew the account 1600. I settled the account for half in August. It shows as paid account, settled for less. I was wondering if i sent them a GW letter to delete the account would the consider. Has anyone ever dealt with Wachovia? I also have a paid off credit card with total card, but it report is "current, was 60 days past due" on my experian report. I wanted to write them one as well. I have like 12 negative accounts with experian but they are are paid off, 6 are coming off in 08, im not worried about those. The other ones i want to try to get the companies to delete if possible. I am trying to get approved for a mortage and experian is my lowest score of 511, eq is 575 (just went up yesterday), and transunion is 564, but im disputing things with them as well.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.