Jaguar Credit
Chase Manhattan
SunTrust Bank
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
girlie
Regular Contributor

Re: GW Success Stories

no luck for me with chase.....i have written three letters and no luck whatsoever.  they are so disorganized that they asked me if i would like to make payment arrangements on a charged off account that has been paid in full for 1 year and 8 monthsSmiley Mad
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not had any luck with Chase and have sent two letters.  If you call them you just get a foreign call center and you know how that is.  Anybody out there that has had luck and knows who to contact please let me know.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

ruthie wrote:
I have not had any luck with Chase and have sent two letters.  If you call them you just get a foreign call center and you know how that is.  Anybody out there that has had luck and knows who to contact please let me know.

Ruthie I am in the same boat...I never have good luck with GW letters...I am getting ready to send a PFD letter we will see how it goes.
Message 4 of 13
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

I sent Chase Manhattan Mortgage a GW and within a week, they wiped my old pay history clean and changed the status on all three reports.  I posted the letter somewhere on here before on another thread.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coach,

If you can tell me who you sent Chase GW too I would appreciated it.  I am wondering if sometimes it just gets in the wrong hands and is tossed.  I have sent six GW letters and it has been close to a month and have only heard back from two one positive one negative.  I am getting ready to send them out again.  The one for Chase is an open mortgage on an investment property that is ten years old there is one 30 day late back from June 2004.  You would think it would be easy.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coachhenson,

I found your letter to Chase dated 7/16/07.  Awesome letter and I noticed you sent it to Florida so I am going to give it another try.

Thanks
Message 7 of 13
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

I am glad you found it.  My old mortage included 8 30 days and 5 60 days and they wiped the history.  Surely they will fix yours.  Good luck!
Message 8 of 13
docfr8
Valued Member

If possible can you paste the GW letter you sent to Chase again?
Message 9 of 13
coachhenson
Regular Contributor
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.