Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW Worked

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW Worked

I sent a gw letter to card works which is part of card services/household bank on 7/7.  As of yesterday they took the one 30 day late I had from 5 years off.  What was funny is they also reported 2 years of on time payments including this month when the account has been closed for atleast 2 years Smiley Very Happy  My score went up 10 pts for it as well.  Now Im just waiting for crap 1 to honor their promise and orchard to reply and I'll be baddie free
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW Worked

Way to go! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
jru577
New Contributor

Awesome! You should post your GW letter for the rest of the gang to see!
Message 3 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

steelfan wrote:
I sent a gw letter to card works which is part of card services/household bank on 7/7.  As of yesterday they took the one 30 day late I had from 5 years off.  What was funny is they also reported 2 years of on time payments including this month when the account has been closed for atleast 2 years Smiley Very Happy  My score went up 10 pts for it as well.  Now Im just waiting for crap 1 to honor their promise and orchard to reply and I'll be baddie free

What kind of deal did you make with cap. one? I sent them a PFD about three weeks ago. I have never heard anyone say that they have or haven't had success with cap one. Please let me know, as I may need you in.
Thanks,
Love Labs
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

jru577 wrote:
Awesome! You should post your GW letter for the rest of the gang to see!

I would but Tuscani might sue me for copyright violations Smiley Very Happy.  Actually I just used the first example on here.  I kept95% of the wording just personalized the reason.  I dont think the company cared because 1. it was 5 years old so it would be coming off in 2 years anyway.  2. I was no longer a customer so it wouldn't affect them either way.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

cbjn1103 wrote:

steelfan wrote:

What kind of deal did you make with cap. one? I sent them a PFD about three weeks ago. I have never heard anyone say that they have or haven't had success with cap one. Please let me know, as I may need you in.
Thanks,
Love Labs

I called them up wanting to know how often they review files for cli.  I told them that I had the card 4 years and got one increase in that time.  I said that all my scores were over 700 so I was wondering why non since.  I then started then to say that I did have 1 30 day late on my report that was 3 years old and told them that I was in and out of the hospital that month (true) and I thought I had already paid the bill since I always do it online.  The guy on the phone said they would put in a hardship request to remove, asked for my ss#, and what reports they were showing on.  He told me that I will receive a letter in 10 days about it and to allow 30-45 days for it to take affect.  Well its now 12 days and no letter.  Im gonna wait atleast a month to see if it does happen.  It shouldn't take that long because card services to care of it 1.5 weeks of the date of my letter.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

One 30 day late, 3 years ago, and they're fussing for a CLI??!!  Geez man Crap 1!!!
Message 8 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.