Frequent Contributor
steelfan

GW Worked

I sent a gw letter to card works which is part of card services/household bank on 7/7.  As of yesterday they took the one 30 day late I had from 5 years off.  What was funny is they also reported 2 years of on time payments including this month when the account has been closed for atleast 2 years :smileyvery-happy:  My score went up 10 pts for it as well.  Now Im just waiting for crap 1 to honor their promise and orchard to reply and I'll be baddie free
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Re: GW Worked

Way to go! :smileyhappy:
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
New Contributor
jru577

Awesome! You should post your GW letter for the rest of the gang to see!
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Sweet!
New Contributor
cbjn1103

steelfan wrote:
I sent a gw letter to card works which is part of card services/household bank on 7/7.  As of yesterday they took the one 30 day late I had from 5 years off.  What was funny is they also reported 2 years of on time payments including this month when the account has been closed for atleast 2 years :smileyvery-happy:  My score went up 10 pts for it as well.  Now Im just waiting for crap 1 to honor their promise and orchard to reply and I'll be baddie free

What kind of deal did you make with cap. one? I sent them a PFD about three weeks ago. I have never heard anyone say that they have or haven't had success with cap one. Please let me know, as I may need you in.
Thanks,
Love Labs
Frequent Contributor
steelfan

jru577 wrote:
Awesome! You should post your GW letter for the rest of the gang to see!

I would but Tuscani might sue me for copyright violations :smileyvery-happy:.  Actually I just used the first example on here.  I kept95% of the wording just personalized the reason.  I dont think the company cared because 1. it was 5 years old so it would be coming off in 2 years anyway.  2. I was no longer a customer so it wouldn't affect them either way.
Frequent Contributor
steelfan

cbjn1103 wrote:

steelfan wrote:

What kind of deal did you make with cap. one? I sent them a PFD about three weeks ago. I have never heard anyone say that they have or haven't had success with cap one. Please let me know, as I may need you in.
Thanks,
Love Labs

I called them up wanting to know how often they review files for cli.  I told them that I had the card 4 years and got one increase in that time.  I said that all my scores were over 700 so I was wondering why non since.  I then started then to say that I did have 1 30 day late on my report that was 3 years old and told them that I was in and out of the hospital that month (true) and I thought I had already paid the bill since I always do it online.  The guy on the phone said they would put in a hardship request to remove, asked for my ss#, and what reports they were showing on.  He told me that I will receive a letter in 10 days about it and to allow 30-45 days for it to take affect.  Well its now 12 days and no letter.  Im gonna wait atleast a month to see if it does happen.  It shouldn't take that long because card services to care of it 1.5 weeks of the date of my letter.
Established Contributor
trinigal

One 30 day late, 3 years ago, and they're fussing for a CLI??!!  Geez man Crap 1!!!
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+