Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW feedback

tag
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

GW feedback

To whom it may concern:

When I turned 18, I applied for a Chase credit card and was approved. In the time that I had the card, I was severely delinquent on several occasions. Being young, I had no idea of the impact that this would have on my future and the ability to make major purchases. I closed the account due to an inability to make the payments, and I failed to bring the account current thereafter. The account charged off in May of 2007, after Chase had been very patient in waiting for my payment. Prior to the chargeoff, , I learned the importance of maintaining a positive working relationship with the those who lend you money, but the damage had already been done, and I didn't have a job that enabled me to begin paying the balance off. I say this not as an excuse for my irresponsibility, but to offer a baseline to explain what I intend to do to become more financially responsible in the future. Now, with my new knowledge of credit, a new career as a Firefighter/EMT, and the obligation that I feel to pay the balance off, I have begun making payments to ammend the health of my relationship with Chase. For four consecutive months, I have made on time payments to your collection agency bringing the balance down from 2149 to 1699. I beg you to consider giving me a second chance at financial responsiblity and make a goodwill adjustment to my credit reports with all three credit bureaus and remove all derogatory reporting that I have incurred since june of 2005. If this request is altogether unreasonable, I would appreciate any "goodwill adjustment" that Chase would be willing to offer so that I may begin my future as a more financially responsible person. I also would like to make the request that Chase take this account back from the collection agency and allow me to make payments directly to Chase. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
Sincerely,
Chad A. Davis
Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW feedback

looks good!
Message 2 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Nice work!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great knowledge for you to recognize at this time. It is never to late to start all over again. You have made many great accomplishments lately in your life, and you should be commended on your goodwill, and honesty.

Good luck with your GW letter.
Smiley Happy     Smiley Happy     Smiley Happy     Smiley Happy     Smiley Happy     Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
cadavis0609
Frequent Contributor

Thanks to everyone who replied, it goes in the mail tomorrow and hopefully they feel the same way, does anybody know who I am supposed to send this to?

Sept 07 EQ 419

April 2012 EQ- 669 EXP- 680 TU-700= Proud New Homeowner!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.