Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW for paid charge offs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW for paid charge offs?

Has anyone ever wrote a GW to a paid charged off account?  I have two with the same company..actually one I am going to dispute b/c they wanted the bigger account to move each month and they decided how they would divide up my payments and did not post anything on the smaller account.  If someone has been succesful with getting paid charged off acct removed please let me know and maybe share the letter b/c I sure can not say b/c of exceptinal payment record...haha 
I know it is no excuse but I didn't pay b/c I lost my job one month before I gave birth and we were just trying to keep the four walls going.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW for paid charge offs?

bump
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

glc, can you give us the details of the charge off? That might help us to form an idea of best course of action.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

not to hijack op's thread...but I have a smilar question:

I wrote a bad check (KS) to Domino's Pizza that I didn't know bounced. Yes, I know.

um, A collection agency notified me a few weeks after I wrote the check and I immediately drove down and paid the amount they asked for in full, I believe it was around $100 (for a $18 check!)

Anyways, I just pulled my EX and TU and CBCS Collections has a listing in my negative area for $18. status says: paid, closed/collection account.

Anyways to get this off? I'm trying to reach the 600 club ASAP! (current FICO/TU 569, FAKO/EX 520)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.