Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW letter, Email address

tag
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

GW letter, Email address

Hello, can someone get the email address that I need its for me to take some Inquiries off of my CR see at the time I had no credit when I applied now that I have credit I want to see if they can take 3 denied CC Inquiries from, American Express, WEBBANK/BML, Bank of America<----BOA denied me online in mins after I had my CapOne card for 6 months now they say im approved for their secured card... I need Email address so i can email them...thanks

As of 9/13"
Starting Score: 600
Goal Score: 740
Garden till 10/14"
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW letter, Email address

@Flying_High wrote:

Hello, can someone get the email address that I need its for me to take some Inquiries off of my CR see at the time I had no credit when I applied now that I have credit I want to see if they can take 3 denied CC Inquiries from, American Express, WEBBANK/BML, Bank of America<----BOA denied me online in mins after I had my CapOne card for 6 months now they say im approved for their secured card... I need Email address so i can email them...thanks

If I had that, I wouldn't do anything. The inquiries are legit and should be reporting. It's a cost of applying. And let's say you do e-mail Amex, BofA, and others. There's a chance someone might miscue it and have it disputed on your behalf thinking it isn't yours, which could result in a fraud alert or even an account closure (very rare). I'll also add that inquiry damage is overrated per FICO. You are more apt to feel a ding when the first one or two are added. If these three are removed and others remain, you likely wouldn't see any score improvement. Plus FICO ignores them after 12 months anyway with any damage disappearing over time up to that point. I used to worry about them too. I used to have 30 each on EX and EQ and 7-10 on TU at my apping zenith. But as they were added, I never lost any points. As the anniversary hit, I didn't gain any points (except on the birthdays of any new accts). IMO, more trouble than what it's worth.

Message 2 of 4
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

Oh wow I didnt know all that so yeah ill just wait...30 & 7-10 Smiley Surprised ..so glad i only have 15 but they are most on EQ 10, TU 3, EX 2,,,,3 are about to expire after 1yr Oct 24 12" if thats right the rest will be 2014,, So glad you gave me this info..thank you..........do you kn how I can save the size of the letters doing it by 1 (8pt) is way to small sometimes im having a probl seeing it hahaha

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 3 of 4
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

never mind i got it Smiley Happy

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.