Frequent Contributor
flygirl

GW letter or not..

[ Edited ]
Here goes.....On my Equifax report under collections is the following accounts:

Collection Agency: Mid South Credit Bureau  Collection Reported: 06/2007   Date Assigned:08/2004
Client: Baptist Hospital    Amount:300.00    Status as of June 2007:smileytongue:aid  Date of first Delinquency:01/04  Balance as of 06/2007: $0   Last Payment Date: 05/31/2006

Out of all of these dates....which one do you go by as far as when it will fall off my report??? Trying to decide if I should send a GW letter or not.

I know this is a common question, but my computer is running so slow today and is taking me forever to search the site for answers............thank you in advance

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-25-2007 04:58 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: GW letter or not..

Date of first Delinquency:01/04

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}