Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW ltr a no go with AES (student loan)

tag
Tink
New Contributor

GW ltr a no go with AES (student loan)

Hi Guys,
I wrote a basic GW ltr to AES to remove some lates.  They sent me a letter back stating that the info reported to TU is correct. I never argued that it was incorrect. They never made mention of the goodwill I was asking for. It's like they totally disregarded what I said in the letter. I know that they don't have to honor my request but at least respond to my original question. What's wrong with these folks? Anyway, I sent a second one just for the heck of it. This time, I mentioned the fact that I know the information being reported is correct and mentioned again that I would like to know if they could consider making an adjustement based on my excellent payment history since the lates. Wish me luck!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW ltr a no go with AES (student loan)

AES is evil anyway.  I requested a forbearance with them and they claimed to have never gotten it for years.  So now, I'm waiting to see what happens after they get the fax I sent them and confirmation I found while throwing away a bunch of old documents.  Being a pack rat came in handy after all.  I will let you know how it turns out.  I should have a response by the end of the month.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.